People are asking how to help the world and doing profound things every single day. We feel that choosing to become a person who participates in what it is that we want and know is possible is just that: a choice.
For people asking how to help the world our suggestion is to get involved in our project or any project with global goals! Turn off your TV, let go of any habits that no longer serve you, and decide to do something different with all the time and energy that creates. Because it is our belief that many of the people asking how to help the world don’t know where to even start, our purpose is to create an open source sustainable village model as one comprehensive path that can be implemented in part or as complete teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities to be built around the world.
Here are the key pages and resources related to what we are creating and how to help:
● Our Progress Update Page links to each component we are working on
● Click here for the page describing how we are creating self-replicating solutions
● Click here for our 7 completely different duplicable self-sufficient village/city prototypes
● Click here to see how we will become the #1 provider of open source information in the world
● Redefining sustainability as an open source and for The Highest Good of All collaborative industry
● Evolving and expanding ALL aspects of comprehensively sustainable infrastructure and living
● Creating a measurable global shift towards sustainability practices that will benefit all of humanity
Here is a music video that we feel really builds a bridge between idealism and pragmatism by sharing some pretty amazing information about individuals who became inspired, asked themselves how to help the world, and then took action with profound and historic results. Enjoy!
There are many global options available for those people wondering how to help the world. Here are the pages specific to how we are choosing to help the world and all live that lives here with us.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
~ Margaret Mead ~